Akta-Vite » What makes Akta-Vite so good?
Doesn’t your family deserve the best? Here’s why Akta-Vite is the healthy choice for your family…
9 vitamins and minerals.
No dairy, no GMO & no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
Versatile and delicious.
- Iron, helps transport and store oxygen throughout the body and also supports immune function.
- Vitamin A, or Retinol, which helps form and maintain healthy skin, teeth, skeletal and soft tissue. It is also important for normal reproduction, immune function and vision.
- Vitamin B1, or Thiamine, to help the body convert carbohydrates into energy. It is also essential for heart, muscle and nervous system health.
- Vitamin B2, or Riboflavin, which works with other B group vitamins and is important for body growth and red blood cell production.
- Vitamin B3, or Niacin, for the healthy function of the digestive system, skin and nerves.
- Folic Acid, or folate, a B group vitamin that helps the body make red blood cells that carry oxygen around the body. Pregnant women have a particular requirement for folate as it helps prevents brain or spine (neural tube) defects in the growing baby.
- Vitamin C, or Ascorbic Acid, needed for tissue growth and repair in the body. It is also an antioxidant, meaning that it blocks some of the damage caused by free radicals eg. from cigarette smoke exposure.
- Vitamin D3, or cholecalciferol, to assist with the absorption of calcium in the body to ensure strong bones. The body can also synthesise cholecalciferol from exposure to sunlight. Recent studies have shown Vitamin D3 to be a more potent form of Vitamin D than Vitamin D2 or ergocalciferol.
- Calcium which is required for the normal development and maintenance of bones and teeth and also plays a role in the health and function of nerves and muscle tissue.
- Potassium, an important mineral for the function of cells, tissues and organs in the body. Potassium also assists heart function, normal digestion and muscular function.
Akta-Vite is certified Kosher.